Relatively Regular Recap & Invitations (RRR&I) — 02/01/2021
Seasons change, and with the seasons, activities, smells, ideas, feelings. Acknowledging, and honoring, these cycles and transitions enables opportunities for reflection, gratitude and re-orientation.
We are all part of the same cycles of the universe, while at the same time having our own, entirely unique set of cycles that are a product of our unique circumstances. Connecting to these cycles requires deep listening and faith.
As chief-editor, and co-author of all of the posts published in this series thus far, I (dan) have been able to notice my personal cycles more closely. Certain times, I have infinite energy to write posts. Other time, no energy or interest at all.
When I try to force myself to write, when I am not interested, it rarely works. I end up spending a lot of time, and creating something that ends up being changed and drastically edited. On the contrary, when I am able to write in those moments of inspiration, the writing happens naturally, with little effort, and I am able to write a lot of good content, in a short period of time.
Gradually, I am learning to pay attention to and honor these cycles.
Thank you to everyone that has been a part of this series, in any capacity.
This Thursday, 04 February, we will be holding our opening gathering of the ‘Re-Imagining Cafe’. We hope for this to become a space where people that are Re-Imagining with us, through this series, can meet more intimately with the intention of becoming more deeply connected to the ideas and people, organizations and networks that are being shared through this series.
If you are interested in joining, please send an email to me (Dan) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will share a link to the call.
As of today we have released 56 Re-Imaginations. As long as we have posts to release, and people that are interested in showing-up&sharing, we will continue building on this collection and inching closer towards putting together a diverse, and comprehensive, Systems View for a more compassionate and connecting future.
- Series Introduction
- Networking — Nnaumrata Arora Singh & Daniel Rudolph
- Self Love — Laniece Herron & Daniel Rudolph
- Being a Body — Ann Moradian & Daniel Rudolph
- Compassion — Graham Williams & Daniel Rudolph
- the Economy — Felicia Chavez & Daniel Rudolph
- Cities — Tanuja Prasad & Daniel Rudolph
- Homelessness — Dan Knauss & Daniel Rudolph
- Out of School Children — Raman Bahl & Daniel Rudolph
- Non-Profits — Lauren Breland & Daniel Rudolph
- Boundaries — Catherine Shovlin & Daniel Rudolph
- Stewardship — Michael Reynolds & Daniel Rudolph
- RRR&I — 10/24/2020
- Mental Health — Shubham Srivastav & Daniel Rudolph
- Personal Identities — Daniel Ford & Daniel Rudolph
- Adult-Child Relationships — Chiara Bockstahler & Daniel Rudolph
- Weddings — Sonal Parakh & Daniel Rudolph
- Consumption — Abishek Taneja & Daniel Rudolph
- the Power of Conversation — Sanjay Fernandes & Daniel Rudolph
- our Systems — Colin Campbell & Daniel Rudolph
- Non-Violence — Mandar Apte & Daniel Rudolph
- RRR&I — 11/02/2020
- our Relationships with Natural Disaster — Vũ Vũ & Daniel Rudolph
- Grief — Aerin Dunford & Daniel Rudolph
- Healing — Katie Glennon & Daniel Rudolph
- Hope — Shalini Verma & Daniel Rudolph
- Touch — Graham Williams & Daniel Rudolph
- Trauma Informed Coaching — Raposa & Daniel Rudolph
- Curriculum — Rose Madrone & Daniel Rudolph
- Learning: Facilitating Contextualized Worldviews — Espen Malling & Daniel Rudolph
- Democracy — Gijs Van den Broeck & Daniel Rudolph
- Agriculture — Gita Krenek & Daniel Rudolph
- Systems of Health — Megan Seneque & Daniel Rudolph
- Exercise — Genaro Scampone & Daniel Rudolph
- Ownership — Ed Blackshear & Daniel Rudolph
- RRR&I — 11/16/2020
- Post-Nationalism — Tony Waters & Daniel Rudolph
- the Creative — Andrew Splendorio & Daniel Rudolph
- Artificial Intelligence — Anthony Gatto & Daniel Rudolph
- a Gift Based Economy — Mery Miguez & Daniel Rudolph
- Rest, Digest & Connect — 11/22/2020
- Nature Education — Erik Assadourian & Daniel Rudolph
- Clean Water — Shrey Gupta & Daniel Rudolph
- “I Should…” — Rosie O’Connor & Daniel Rudolph
- our Sense of Reality — Mrinalini Watson & Daniel Rudolph
- Intimacy — Terry Vergos & Daniel Rudolph
- RRR&I — 12/07/2020
- History — Sara Jolena Wolcott & Daniel Rudolph
- Success — Graham Williams & Daniel Rudolph
- Grandmothers as our Gurus — Vidhi Jain & Daniel Rudolph
- Community — Man Hue Duong & Daniel Rudolph
- Lockdown Insecurity — Raposa & Daniel Rudolph
- RRR&I — 01/07/2021
- Competitive Sports — Véronique Richard & Daniel Rudolph
- Sexual Identity — Brandon Marqrueal Correa & Daniel Rudolph
- Public Health — Gijs Van den Broeck & Daniel Rudolph
- Land — Julie Gabrielli & Daniel Rudolph
- Eco-Tourism — Timothy Jackson & Daniel Rudolph
- Business — Jai Warrier & Daniel Rudolph
- Relationships for Mental Health — Rosie O’Connor & Daniel Rudolph
- Vitality-Centered Education — Jenny Finn & Daniel Rudolph
- our Relationship to Water — Deepak Malani & Daniel Rudolph
- Participative Democracy — Tony Waters & Daniel Rudolph
- Poetry as a Healing Tool — Sanhita Baruah & Daniel Rudolph
- Waste — Shrey Gupta & Daniel Rudolph
- ‘Teachers’ — Ché-vanni Beon Davids & Daniel Rudolph
- Humour — Marcela Scarpellini & Daniel Rudolph
- Professional Education — Vipul Redey & Daniel Rudolph
- Partnerships — Christine Bedenis & Daniel Rudolph
- Assessment & Evaluation — Elizabeth White & Daniel Rudolph
Invitations are open to anybody in the community. If you feel called to any of these invitations please send a message and we can explore possibilities.
Open Invitations for:
lead authors — to choose a specific area that you want to Re-Imagine, then to open the post with 3–4 paragraphs sharing your vision for that specific topic to be shared with the anchor author to read, absorb and then respond with another 3–4 paragraphs.
- Lead a post
- Share with groups of people that might be interested
- Share the invitation with a specific friend that might be interested
illustrators/painters/artists/dancers/sculptors/actors/clowns etc. — to re-interpret a post (and/or lead a new post) in a different medium(s) to honor multiple intelligences, make the information more accessible to a wider audience and give people a chance to creatively work with the ideas and information with their unique intelligences.
- Use your artistic skills to re-interpret (lead)a post(s)
- Share with groups of people that might be interested (i.e. art school students, art-focused organizations etc.)
- Share the invitation with a specific friend that might be interested
expanded leads & double anchors — to extend the pre-exisiting conversations. Anybody who has contributed a post already to the series can be an expanded lead. Simply, they would respond to the anchor author in the post that they have already submitted with another 3–4 paragraphs, and then reach out (or ask someone from the ROF team to reach out) and find a third voice (or double anchor) to add to the post.
- Become an expanded lead
- Become a double anchor or suggest a friend
Relatively Regular Recaps — — taking a pause and reflecting on the beauty that is already there.
putting the pieces together. breathing deeply. checking in with what we might have earlier overlooked. the recaps are relatively regular because they will happen regularly, throughout the series, but not on a fixed interval. Rather they will be released based on a feeling that a recap is needed.
Invitations — — ideas for people to use/share/spread their skills.
opportunities to get involved. enabling collective wisdom to thrive. welcoming multiple intelligences. developing something that is truly diverse. sharing ideas.
@Composed with Peace and Love from the Re-Imagining Our Future Team